Spring/Fall Check Ups
Like all things in life it is less expensive to prevent a problem from happening than fixing the problem once it occurs. Do you really want to be in the dead of summer and have your air conditioner break down, when the cause could have been prevented with a simple system check?
Backslee Air Spring/Fall Check Up includes:
- Visual inspection looking for mold and mildew.
- Inspect filtration system.
- Monitor volts/amps on fan motor.
- Inspect all motor bearings for wear.
- Inspect indoor coil if accessible.
- Blow through condensate drain with Co2 /install anti-algae tablets.
- Inspect condenser coil for efficiency.
- Check operating pressures of refrigerant.
- Inspect safety devices for proper operation.
- Inspect disconnect box for proper rating and installation.
- Tighten all electrical connections.
- Test/inspect contactors for burned, pitted contacts.
- Inspect electrical for exposed wiring.
- Inspect condenser fan blade for cracks and balance.
- Water wash condenser coil and remove all debris.
- Inspect service valves for proper operation and for leaks.
- Monitor blower wheel for balance and dust.
- Monitor compressor for proper voltage, amperage draw and wiring connections
Some Air Conditioning Maintenance Facts to Consider:
- Over 80% of all air conditioner repairs could have been prevented with routine maintenance
- Air conditioners degrade anywhere from 1% to 3% per year.
- When your air conditioner starts to degrade, your system will work harder to produce the same result. This means that your electric bills will be higher than normal.
- Studies from utility companies indicate that Preventative Maintenance more than pays for itself in energy savings!
When your air conditioner starts to degrade, your system will work harder to produce the same result. This means that your electric bills will be higher than normal. Maintaining your air conditioner and heater reduces its degradation rate and allows your equipment to run better and closer to its original condition at a lower cost to you.
COMMERCIAL - Service Agreements
At Backslee we develop custom programs tailored to your business needs. Whether you have a single building or a series of buildings, Backslee has the experience and flexibility to meet all of your preventative maintenance needs. You will also receive a number of benefits that include:
- Lower energy bills - save money every month!
- Extended equipment life
- Priority service
- Discounts on repairs, services and new equipment purchases
- Full Spring Check-Up
- Outside Casing/Inside
- Blow Drain
Our experience includes:
- Light Commercial Buildings
Want us to help? Get in Touch
SYSTEMS WE SELL & SERVICE
We service and repair all makes and models of air conditioning and heating systems for private residential, light commercial, and new construction in the greater Houston, TX area. Listed below are the most common types of air conditioning and heating related equipment and systems for which we have experience and recommend in the right situations.